After working long hours on a jobsite, nothing pleases employees more than having a covered area to enjoy lunch. In Tents Services, LLC can build a climate controlled lunch tent or break facility on your job site that provides your employees with necessary shade and comfortable dining and sitting areas. There’s no shortage of need for shaded area when it comes to construction work or any job that requires workers to be outside for extended periods of time. Because of this, our experienced team has been providing temporary structures for years. Our tents can accommodate groups from as small as 40 people to as large as 4,000 people.
When you work with us, you will have access to everything from tents with special event tables and chairs, to heavy-duty industrial-grade floors.
Whether you require a fully modular structure that can be moved with ease or power for lights, we have you covered with our options. We offer everything from portable AC and heat to tent structures with 10’ and 16’ bays. Work with us to learn more about our options for storage, commissary, office space, meeting areas, and break rooms.
Our Tents Include
- Professional Crews with a Spotless Safety Record Who Work In Your Plant to Provide a Temporary Structure
- Shade for 40 People or Climate Controlled Break Rooms for 4,000
- Tents That Can Work for Any Timeline & Budget
- Semi-Permanent or Permanent Secure Structure with Hard Insulated Walls
- Multi-Use Structure for Lunch Room, Storage, Fabrication & Office Space Can Be Partitioned in a Structure to Meet All Your Need
Contact for a comfortable break space at your site with one of our lunch tents. Our structures are designed for use nationwide, with a focus on the Gulf Coast.