Industrial Environment Tent
Receive top products and services when you rent from In Tents Services, LLC. At our company, we offer a number of industrial environmental tent options for clients around the country. Our oil and gas tent structure abides by all OSHA regulations.
We provide tents in oil and gas environments throughout the United States.
We are experienced in working in these industrial environments and are familiar with protocols.
Our TWIC-certified employees are additionally certified by the Houston Area Safety Council (HASC) to work safely in the petrochemical industry.
Installing an industrial tent structure safely in these environments requires the proper equipment and training to complete the job according to client and industry specific standards.
In Tents Services is headquartered in Texas, where all locals understand how important the oil and gas industry is to all of us. We share your commitment to the industry and the important role it plays in our local economies and the overall safety of our nation.
- Abides by All OSHA Fall Protection Standards & Tie-Off Heights
- Strictly Adheres to Engineered Means to Secure & Anchor Tent
- Offers Solutions for Sites Where the Ground Surface Cannot be Penetrated for Anchors
- Has Certified Trained Crane & Forklift Operators for Installations
- Installs Tents with 75 MPH Sustained & 95 MPH Gust Wind Rating Specific to Engineered Standards
- Installs Flooring Specific to Engineered Load Limits & Slip Protection
- Inspects & Approves Load Limits on All Structures
- Installs Code Specific Power Transformers with Connect & Disconnect for Client Electricians
- Installs Lighting Engineered for Safe Work Practices within the Workspace
- Installs Fire Protection Package with Industry Standard Exits
- Provides Access to Tent Structures Using Engineered Safe Roll up Doors for Industrial Access
Contact us to learn more about our structures for your industrial site. Our OSHA-compliant units are available nationwide, with a focus on the Gulf Coast.